Why do I feel so sick after being scared?
Someone just tried to break in to my house, unsuccessful, but I started shaking really bad that I couldn’t pick up my phone. After the incident, I am now feeling really nauseas and my stomach is all upset when before I was feeling fine. What causes this exactly?
Answer by Kelly
When you feel scared, adrenaline pumps through your body, causing something called ‘fight or flight’ which is a primal instinct that we have. It causes our muscles to contract, which can make your stomach upset and give you pains in that area. That is probably why you feel nauseas and also fast breathing can make you feel sick or faint too as oxygen is not getting to your brain quick enough. I hope you are okay.
nausea feeling: Why do I feel so sick after being scared?
Incoming search terms:
- constant headache after scared
- feeling scared and nauseous
- feeling sick after being startled
- how being scare to get sick makes you sick
- scared of feeling nausea
- startled scared fnd nausea
- when i get scared i get nauseous
- why do i shake after being scared?