Why am I feeling nausea, very thristy and having hot flashes?
Lately I’ve been beginning to feel nausea all the sudden and end up gagging over the toliet. I can’t get enough to drink from water to diet coke, I get weak and then I get a hot flash at rushes all the way down to my toes. Could I be pregnant? or Is it low blood sugar?
Answer by Mike
DO NOT guess, and DO NOT try to self medicate because you could make a potentially serious condition even worse. See a medical professional immediately for advice and suggestions on how to treat your symptoms and what condition(s) they may represent.
Answer by momofstb6
sounds like a trip to urgent care is needed. Definitely a sign of extremely lack of iron! Iron deficiency can cause this or blood sugar. I would definitely seek a call or trip to the docs…
nausea feeling: Why am I feeling nausea, very thristy and having hot flashes?
Incoming search terms:
- Low Iron Causes Hot Flashes
- feel hot and thirsty
- 31 weeks pregnant why so nauseous all the sudden?
- Nausea Hot Flashes Gassy Symptoms
- sudden hot flashes after an illness
- thirsty and hot flashes
- very thirdty headavche naseaus
- why am i having heat flashes bear my atomach
- why am i very nausae?
- why do i get really hot nauseous an brlch