Why am I always gagging and feeling like I want to puke in the morning?
It seems like every school day morning I am so nervous. I don’t know why. I feel so nervous that I gag and even puke many times. It’s not morning sickness. I am definitely not pregnant. I’m just a teen.
Answer by Josh Larson
Answer by TX Mom
Just like you said, nerves. You can try taking over-the-counter stomach remedies like Maalox or Pepto, or you can talk to someone about your problems. Exercising often helps out with nerves. Are you sleeping well? If this doesn’t work, see your doctor.
I went through this, too, in high school, right before math class every day.
Answer by Dark Fate
Get more sleep. Seriously…
morning sickness feeling: Why am I always gagging and feeling like I want to puke in the morning?
Incoming search terms:
- why am I always gagging
- i sm vondtsntly gagging
- constant gagging in morning
- Constant gagging sensation
- constant morning nausea or gagging
- why am i always nauseous and puke
- why am i always yawning and gagging
- why am i gagging
- why am i gagging and sick feeling at times
- why am i gagging everyday