What disease causes slight stomach pain, nausea, faituge, headaches, loss of appetite, and extreme thirst?
I’m only 15 but this pain is severe! All of these symptoms have been like this since i can remember and my doctor says nothing is wrong! Does anyone know any thing that could cause this?
Answer by …
Answer by Julzz33
Juvenile diabetes can cause these, but usually severe pain can be due to something else.
Could be kidney disease, could be liver problems.
You could also have a hormonal disease, although this would be more unlikely, since stomach pain isn’t so common with things like thyroid disease, although that’s what the rest of the symptoms sound like.
Try to persuade your parents to take you for a second opinion; many doctors don’t do thorough enough evaluations.
Answer by Kenneth W
It could be kidney issues. The best advice I can give you is, don’t take no for an answer. You know how you feel, not the doctor. If the doctor is not digging deep enough, then find another doctor. Just because your 15 does not mean you don’t know your own body. Doctors might have spent 8 years getting their PhD, but if they aren’t listening to you, find another doctor.
Trust your body, don’t let the doctor convince you that you are wrong.
nausea headaches: What disease causes slight stomach pain, nausea, faituge, headaches, loss of appetite, and extreme thirst?
Incoming search terms:
- kidney pain nausea headache
- terrible kidney back pains and severe headache
- kidney pain and thirst
- kidney pain and constant thirst
- kidney pain nausea headache bloating kidney squeezing
- kidney pain with headache and nausea
- kidney problems thirst lack of appetite fatigue abdominal discomfort
- loss of appetite and kidney pain
- nausea aches fever kidney pain headache
- nausea thirst and diarrhea