series of nonspecific symptoms fatigue nausea swollen gland?
I have been experiencing a series of nonspecific symptoms off and on for a few months. The most bothersome of these symptoms is the extreme fatigue and the nausea. Also I have had swollen glands in my neck they have gone away but now have a swollen gland in my groin. In addition, I have diaherra but I’m constipated, and I’m always nauseated.
I saw a doctor and she tested me for anemia and sent me on my way…she really had no idea what she was doing, and she knew this. She refered me to a sports med doctor since I am a cross country runner and I came in due to these symptoms affecting my running.
any ideas as to what this is…
Answer by Popcorn
Have you lost weight because of the nausea? Swollen glands usually means something is wrong in the lymph system. Diarrhea and constipation intermittently?
These symptoms almost sound like irritable bowel syndrome. However, the swollen glands in the neck or the groin, nausea and extreme fatigue might be symptoms of cancer.
My recommendation is to see a very good gastroenterologist. If it is IBS, they can diagnose. If it is a cancer, they will suggest further tests or to see a specialist.
In the web page below, they say that symptoms of lumps in the neck, armpit or groin, fatigue, weight loss, night sweats, and fever are possible symptoms of lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease or tuberculosis.
Please see another doctor. And realize that not everyone knows everything. Keep searching until you get the answer.
nausea fatigue: series of nonspecific symptoms fatigue nausea swollen gland?
Incoming search terms:
- swollen under armpit nauseous fatigue
- persistent nausea pain in neck glands
- nausea and swollen armpit gland
- slite nausea and under arm pits ache muscle pain
- signs and symptoms of conditions dizziness nausea fatigue swollen painful lymph node in armpit
- painful lymph nodes under arms and nausea
- achy under armpits and nauseous
- lumps in groin nusua fatigued night sweats
- lump armpit nausea diarrhoea