Nausea, Loss of appetite, headache, dizziness, tiredness?
Hi, i’m 13 and a half and for the past week or two i haven’t been feeling myself. I have nausea, a big loss of appetite, occasionally a headache, dizziness, and i have been feeling more tired than usual. I’m not sure what this all means so if you could please give me some answers i would appreciate it. Thanks.
Answer by Is
It’s called puberty
That or you’re dying.
Answer by Clarissa
Did you change your diet, medications or anything else in there? What other health problems/ symptoms do you have? Where are you on your menstrual cycle? It could be a virus, it could be mono, or it could be just random growing pains.
nausea tiredness: Nausea, Loss of appetite, headache, dizziness, tiredness?
Incoming search terms:
- dizziness a sign of growing pains
- dizzy loss of appetite nausia
- headache dizziness no appetite tired
- headache loss of appetite dizziness
- loss of appetite dizziness
- nausea vomiting headaches tiredness dizziness