Nausea, Loss of appetite, headache, dizziness, tiredness?
Hi, i’m 13 and a half and for the past week or two i haven’t been feeling myself. I have nausea, a big loss of appetite, occasionally a headache, dizziness, and i have been feeling more tired than usual. I’m not sure what this all means so if you could please give me some answers i would appreciate it. Thanks.
Answer by Is
It’s called puberty
That or you’re dying.
Answer by Clarissa
Did you change your diet, medications or anything else in there? What other health problems/ symptoms do you have? Where are you on your menstrual cycle? It could be a virus, it could be mono, or it could be just random growing pains.
nausea tiredness: Nausea, Loss of appetite, headache, dizziness, tiredness?
Incoming search terms:
- headache fatigue dizziness loss of appetite
- dizziness a sign of growing pains
- nausea vomiting headaches tiredness dizziness
- Nausea Loss of Appetite Headache
- nausea and middle absominal pain and loss of appetite headache dizzy
- loss of appetite random nausea
- loss of appetite dizziness
- headache loss of appetite dizziness
- headache dizziness no appetite tired
- dizzy loss of appetite nausia