Nausea, Loss of appetite, headache, dizziness, tiredness?
Hi, i’m 13 and a half and for the past week or two i haven’t been feeling myself. I have nausea, a big loss of appetite, occasionally a headache, dizziness, and i have been feeling more tired than usual. I’m not sure what this all means so if you could please give me some answers i would appreciate it. Thanks.
Answer by Is
It’s called puberty
That or you’re dying.
Answer by Clarissa
Did you change your diet, medications or anything else in there? What other health problems/ symptoms do you have? Where are you on your menstrual cycle? It could be a virus, it could be mono, or it could be just random growing pains.
nausea tiredness: Nausea, Loss of appetite, headache, dizziness, tiredness?
Incoming search terms:
- my symptoms are loss of appetite headaches dizziness naseua and fatigue
- what can constant tiredness and lack ofappetite signify
- nausea dizziness loss of appetite
- dizzines and loss of appetite
- nausea dizziness headache loss of appetite
- nausea from growing
- nauseous around food
- nauxous dizzy change in appetite
- sudden dizzy spells fatigue sick headaches clammy chest pain and body aches
- what does tiredness and loss of appetite mean
- Headache, stomach ache, loss of appetite, dizziness, nausea, tiredness, lack of concentration,?
- Headache, nausea, tiredness, loss of appetite?
- sore throat, nausea, fatigue, dizziness, loss of appetite?
- Ive been having Dizzy spells,headaches,nausea,tiredness, and sometimes a loss of appetite, can anyone help?
- Shivering, nausea / low appetite, headache and tiredness?
- what could nausea, tiredness, ringing in ears and ear hurting when swallowing possibly mean?
- I am a 30 yr old with 2 neg. preg test, with nausea, headaches, dizziness, bloating, tiredness, & always eatin?
- Could nausea, dizziness and tiredness be symptoms of anemia?
- What could these symptoms relate to: dizziness, nausea and tiredness?
- i’ve had a headache in the back of my head, dizziness, nausea, loss of appetite, fatigue for the past few days?