Nausea Increased Appetite Fatigue?
For a few days now I’ve had intermittent bouts of nausea, increased appetite, fatigue, & mood swings. I haven’t had my period since January but I do not believe I’m pregnant. I’ve taken about 5 tests since the beginning of Feb and all have come back negative. Anyone else have symptoms like this or have any idea what could be wrong?
Answer by eleionomae
I hope you are happy with children, cause your probably a mommy. While at home pregnancy tests tend to have a 99% accuracy rate, it is possible that you are that one percent. there have been many cases where a woman will not realize she is pregnant because of pregnancy test failures. Some peoples bodies just do not react to these pregnancy tests in the correct way. your best option is to talk to your doctor.
of course there is the possibility that it is something else, such as a urinary tract infection. in which case will not go away on its own and still require a doctors visit.
nausea fatigue: Nausea Increased Appetite Fatigue?
Incoming search terms:
- nausea and increased appetite
- augmentin and nausea increased appetite fatigue
- naseua large appetite
- increased appetite and nausea and headache
- appetite increase diarrhea nausea and fatigue
- Nausea increased appetite and headaches
- nausea increased appetite
- increased appetite fatigue headaches
- increased appetite and fatigue
- increased appepite and feeling nauseua