Nausea, dizziness and feeling like I’m going to pass out?
I’ve had a cold for the past couple of days which has been making me feel awful…but today it’s even worse…I was kind of okay but then out of nowhere I felt like I was going to throw up, everything start spinning and I thought I was going to pass out…I had to sit on the ground and crawl my way back to bed. It’s not so bad when I’m lying/sitting down but I can barely walk. My doctor is booked up for the day so they said I should go to emergency if it’s really that bad. What do you guys think? I’m home alone by the way and both my parents are at work so I don’t have anyone to help me.
Answer by Sillbs
eat some food and drink water, have your phone by you incase you need to call someone. dont attempt to drive cause that will probably cause more damage if you end up passing out while driving
dizziness feeling: Nausea, dizziness and feeling like I’m going to pass out?
Incoming search terms:
- blurry vision feeeling like gonna pass out
- feeling like dozzy and bout to pass outean
- feeling of nausea then feeling like passing out
- im dizzy nauseaus blirred vision and feel like im gonna pass out
- im dizzy nauseaus blirred vision and feel like im gonna pass out for about 4 weeks