Nausea, dizziness and feeling like I’m going to pass out?
I’ve had a cold for the past couple of days which has been making me feel awful…but today it’s even worse…I was kind of okay but then out of nowhere I felt like I was going to throw up, everything start spinning and I thought I was going to pass out…I had to sit on the ground and crawl my way back to bed. It’s not so bad when I’m lying/sitting down but I can barely walk. My doctor is booked up for the day so they said I should go to emergency if it’s really that bad. What do you guys think? I’m home alone by the way and both my parents are at work so I don’t have anyone to help me.
Answer by Sillbs
eat some food and drink water, have your phone by you incase you need to call someone. dont attempt to drive cause that will probably cause more damage if you end up passing out while driving
dizziness feeling: Nausea, dizziness and feeling like I’m going to pass out?
Incoming search terms:
- constant feeling of dizziness and passing out
- nausea and feeling like im going to pass out while pregnant
- men feel like pass out nausea
- i feel so naseous im going to pass out
- i feel like im going to pass out and very nausea?
- feeling cold nausea about to pass out
- feel nauseous and like i am going to pass out
- feel like passing out and nausua
- dizziness feel like going to pass out
- Sick to stomach feel like gonna pass out