Nausea, bloating, fatigue, cramps…?
Any idea what it may be?
I feel exhausted ALL the time, I feel very bloated, I have been throwing up about every other day and just been nauseous all around for the past week, and I have period like cramps, but no period.
I haven’t changed my diet and exercise at all and I’m not under any sort of stress. I’m actually doing really well all around. I’m just not sure what is going on!
Answer by jean
sounds like pregnancy symptoms. but just wait it out until you get your period and then take a test.
nausea fatigue: Nausea, bloating, fatigue, cramps…?
Incoming search terms:
- nausea bloating and cramps
- nausea cramps bloating
- nausea bloated tired cramping
- nausea stomach bloating fatigue
- nausea cramps fatigue gas and bloating
- nausea cramping bloating
- nausea bloating fatigue
- bloated cramps nausea
- leg cramps bloating fatigue
- gas bloating fatigue cramps