Nausea, bloating, fatigue, cramps…?
Any idea what it may be?
I feel exhausted ALL the time, I feel very bloated, I have been throwing up about every other day and just been nauseous all around for the past week, and I have period like cramps, but no period.
I haven’t changed my diet and exercise at all and I’m not under any sort of stress. I’m actually doing really well all around. I’m just not sure what is going on!
Answer by jean
sounds like pregnancy symptoms. but just wait it out until you get your period and then take a test.
nausea fatigue: Nausea, bloating, fatigue, cramps…?
Incoming search terms:
- Ask I have bloating nausea gas fatigu
- tired cramps and nausea
- nausea fatigue bloating
- nausea crampying and bloating
- nausea bloating tired cramping
- naseas stomach cramps bloating symptoms
- help for nausea bloating cramping
- cramp nausea and bloating
- bloating nausea fatigue
- bloating nausea exhaustion