Nausea, bloating, fatigue, cramps…?
Any idea what it may be?
I feel exhausted ALL the time, I feel very bloated, I have been throwing up about every other day and just been nauseous all around for the past week, and I have period like cramps, but no period.
I haven’t changed my diet and exercise at all and I’m not under any sort of stress. I’m actually doing really well all around. I’m just not sure what is going on!
Answer by jean
sounds like pregnancy symptoms. but just wait it out until you get your period and then take a test.
nausea fatigue: Nausea, bloating, fatigue, cramps…?
- Im pregnant im getting the cramps, tiredness, nausea, bloating, etc but my boobs havent changed that much?
- Nausea, painful stomach aches, bloating, frequent & painful urination, fatigue, no sept. period. What’s wrong?
- Nausea, bloating, gas, cramping, dizziness and major fatigue, 1 week before period. PMS?
- Help with chronic nausea, abd pain, bloating, fatigue, etc…?
- Cramps, body aches, headaches, fatigue, nausea, brownish discharge… What does it mean?
- I have black stool, nausea, stomach cramps and fatigue, whats wrong?
- Nighttime nausea, bloating, frequent urination, and fatigue. What could be causing this? (Beside pregnancy)?
- Well, i have been feeling sick for the past 6 weeks, nausea, fatigue, bloating…?
- Bloating, Fatigue, Nausea, Headaches?
- What would cause really bad stomach cramps, headaches, fatigue and nausea?