Nausea after eating sugar?
Lately I have started to feel sick after eating sugar. Anyone else have this experience? I am afraid it indicates diabetes, hyper/hypoglycemia. Please share your experiences! Thanks.
Answer by racechic_88
u need a glucose test for diabetes.I found myself sick everytime I ate HotFudge.a relative suggested this to me back in 1992 and Ive been managing my type 1 diabetes every since.
nausea eating: Nausea after eating sugar?
Incoming search terms:
- nausea after eating sugar
- feeling nauseous after eating sugar
- nausea after eating anything with sugar
- nausea stomach pain after eating sugar
- nausea when i eat sugar
- nauseous after eating sugar
- pregnancy nausea and eating sugar