I’ve been sick for the past 2.5 weeks: nightly fevers, chills, strong headaches, muscle aches, and nausea.
I threw up around the second day and just threw up yesterday, but I think that time was dehydration-related. My doctor doesn’t know what it is so he put me on a broad spectrum antibiotic twice per day about five days ago in case it is a bacterial infection. The progress has been pretty minimal. At times I feel perfectly fine, while at others, I feel absolutely horrible — same symptoms: fever, headache, nausea, muscle aches… Not to mention, this antibiotic (Ceftin 500mg) really makes me nauseous. I’m not allergic to it, but is there any way to make the nausea go away? Or does anyone have an idea of what this illness may be? I really want to feel better soon!
Answer by Rohit T
You may have been eating too much!
Answer by anoosha f
You’ve got to drink lots & lots of water with Ceftin…
Answer by MishMash
It sounds viral to me. But for it to be viral you need to have stinging, glassy eyes also. Do you have this symptom as well?
I agree that the second vomit is probably dehydration-related.
nausea headaches: I’ve been sick for the past 2.5 weeks: nightly fevers, chills, strong headaches, muscle aches, and nausea.
Incoming search terms:
- constant headache and chills for a week
- fever chills nausea for 2 weeks
- for the past week ive been feeling sick and getting a fever in the afternoon yahoo
- ive been sick with cold chills & fever for eight days
- nightly fever fatigue headache -sweats
- sick 2 5weeks with cold now nausea and muscle ache whats going on
- sick for 2 weeks have chills