i have nausea, heartburn, im tired all the time, what is wrong with me?
Answer by Kukana
If pregnancy is an option, that’s what I’d think of first.
If not, you may just be run down and not eating properly. Maybe you’ve been under a lot of stress recently. If so, you may need to take a vitamin/mineral supplement for a while, and make sure you eat all healthy food – no junk, and as little as possible processed food and sugars. Drink only water or herbal teas (or fresh fruit juice).
If that doesn’t help in a couple of months (and it might get worse before it gets better) you might want to see your doctor for a check-up.
Answer by IplayadoconTV
We can’t see you Lindsey. We have to have some more info to even make a guess. Don’t forget, the number one complaint from women at their general practitioners office is I’m tired!
nausea tired: i have nausea, heartburn, im tired all the time, what is wrong with me?
Incoming search terms:
- heartburn and nausea what is wrong with me
- heartburn feeling nausea whats wrong
- heartburn headaches nausea what\s wrong with me
- heartburn peeing alot sickness feeling what is wrong with me
- i get heartburn every day what is wrong
- whats wrong if im keeping the heartburn alot