I have hep c, i’m alway’s tired, weak & nausea. what can i do to make myself feel better?
Answer by ijis d
watch TV…it refreshes my eyes
Answer by giggling.willow
have you tried treatment? nothing but antiviral chemo will help. (even if you dont or havent responded to the meds, it does give your liver a break).
meanwhile, as long as your not within 10 days of a blood lab, taking milk thistle will lessen the burden on the liver, but it does not affect the virus.
hcv affects the brain as well as the toxicity buildup in the body. what your experiencing are bi-directionals associated with having hepatitis c.
many folks aren’t aware of the many side effects of the disease.
i wish i could tell you something else.
nausea tired: I have hep c, i’m alway’s tired, weak & nausea. what can i do to make myself feel better?
- Ive had nausea, im tired, weak, the thought of food makes me feel sick, lack of appetite, body aches whats wro?
- I feel tired these days with nausea and always sleepy. Is this stress?
- I am always tired but cant sleep i am always hungry but i feel nausea?
- Why do I feel Dizziness, Nausea and constantly Tired?
- hello, i’ve been fereling real sick lately, nausea, very tired, sore breast, my mouth waters up, just feel?
- why do i always feel nausea after eating?
- Need some advice for about a year I’m always tired, and have nausea i dont have time to go to dr?
- Always feeling ill, no energy, tired, nausea, dizzy, faint, and gaining weight fast. whats wrong with me?
- I’m 25, female, i feel “flat”, dizzy, extremely tired, on & off nausea and have painful gland in neck?any idea?
- GIRLS do you ever feel nausea, headaches and tired 2 weeks before your PERIOD?