I feel nauseas and tired. My stomach hurts and i get real dizzy and lightheaded. I don’t know what to do.?
I feel so sick. I can’t sleep because of my stomach. I feel extremely nausea and I get dizzy when i stand up. I just moved and I have no doctor. Should I go to the hospital or wait another day. Today is the second day. Please help me.
Answer by Leilani
take some ibuprofen and if it continues then pay a visit to the hospital, the other day i had a headache and my stomach hurted until i took ibuprofen but make sure you can take it which will say on the bottle.
Answer by Dr.dhananjaya Bhupathi
all symptoms cited—-an offshoot of a displaced solar plexus and blocked energy in Ur stomach and intestines.
Prudent to visit a nearby hospital or a local homeopath; since the symptoms can not go away automatically.
nausea tired: I feel nauseas and tired. My stomach hurts and i get real dizzy and lightheaded. I don’t know what to do.?
Incoming search terms:
- feel dizzy and my tummy hurts
- whats it mean if my stomach hurts and when i stand up i get dizzy
- what does it mean when u feel light headed and ur tummy hurts when u bend over
- stomach hurts after eating&dizzy
- my tummy hurts i cant eat anything im not thirsty i feel weak
- my stomach hurts lightheaded feel nausea ideas to feel better
- im a female im dizzy an throwing up an my stomach hurts what could be wrong
- if you feel noshise and tird belly hurts
- i get so sleepy when i eat and stomach hurts
- i get real nauseous when i move