I Feel Nausea, Fatigue, Headache, Cramping, Lower Backache. What’s wrong with me?
I pretty much feel like shit. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.
Answer by TJTB
It sounds like a really bad cold. If you get a fever too, it can be the flu.
Answer by δι vιs pacεм, para bεℓℓuм
They are also flu-like symptoms. Could be a virus. Go to the doctor; you may need an antibiotic.
Answer by lifeis_pointless
As surprising and awkward this may sound it may be an Urinary Tract Infection, or it could be a precursor to your period.
Answer by Jennifer
Your period could be coming or you have the flu.
nausea fatigue: I Feel Nausea, Fatigue, Headache, Cramping, Lower Backache. What’s wrong with me?
Incoming search terms:
- I feel so sick headaches nauseous dizzy cramps for 2 weeks no period but negative pregnancy tests
- backache headache and sickness at same time
- constant nausea back ache stomach cramps very tired
- I feel nausea
- i have nausea with belching lower back pain and slight cramping
- lots of discharge spotting cramping feeling hot whats wrong with me?
- lower back cramps whats wrong
- nausea back ache period pains
- nauseous headaches weakness tired back ache and abdominal cramps and pains
- virus with nausea diarrhea lower backache
- Headache, Nausea, Fatigue .. and more .. whats wrong with me?
- I have constant burping, nausea, upset stomach and a headache whats wrong?
- What causes cramping, fatigue, nausea, strange period cycles, and brown discharge in women?
- I have nausea diarrhea headache and fatigue is this a stomach virus?
- cramping in abdominal area, nausea, tired all the time what is wrong with me?
- headache, fatigue, nausea ?
- Whats wrong with me? I have Excessive Fatigue, Nausea, and Discharge?!?!?!?!?
- Dizziness, nausea, fatigue and severe headache?
- What does it mean if i have nausea, fatigue, headaches, backaches, sore throat, and a stopped up nose.?
- Neck pain, headache, nausea and fatigue. Whats wrong?