I Feel Nausea, Fatigue, Headache, Cramping, Lower Backache. What’s wrong with me?
I pretty much feel like shit. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.
Answer by TJTB
It sounds like a really bad cold. If you get a fever too, it can be the flu.
Answer by δι vιs pacεм, para bεℓℓuм
They are also flu-like symptoms. Could be a virus. Go to the doctor; you may need an antibiotic.
Answer by lifeis_pointless
As surprising and awkward this may sound it may be an Urinary Tract Infection, or it could be a precursor to your period.
Answer by Jennifer
Your period could be coming or you have the flu.
nausea fatigue: I Feel Nausea, Fatigue, Headache, Cramping, Lower Backache. What’s wrong with me?
Incoming search terms:
- early periods and headaches
- backache dizzy naseous tired headache
- clear diarrhea and nausea
- constant nausea cramping chills sweats dizzy
- nausea cramps belching fatigue backache
- why do you get a backache dizzy and diahorrea
- on depo feel nauseated and took pregnancy test
- october 2014 backache vomit diareah
- nauseous n cramps
- Nausea Vomiting Headache Backache
- Headache, Nausea, Fatigue .. and more .. whats wrong with me?
- I have constant burping, nausea, upset stomach and a headache whats wrong?
- What causes cramping, fatigue, nausea, strange period cycles, and brown discharge in women?
- I have nausea diarrhea headache and fatigue is this a stomach virus?
- cramping in abdominal area, nausea, tired all the time what is wrong with me?
- What does it mean if i have nausea, fatigue, headaches, backaches, sore throat, and a stopped up nose.?
- Neck pain, headache, nausea and fatigue. Whats wrong?
- nausea, headache and fatigue whats wrong?
- Fatigue, nausea, i feel sooo hot… whats wrong with me?
- Nausea, Excessive fatigue, Excessive Discharge.. whats wrong with me?