I Feel Nausea, Fatigue, Headache, Cramping, Lower Backache. What’s wrong with me?
I pretty much feel like shit. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.
Answer by TJTB
It sounds like a really bad cold. If you get a fever too, it can be the flu.
Answer by δι vιs pacεм, para bεℓℓuм
They are also flu-like symptoms. Could be a virus. Go to the doctor; you may need an antibiotic.
Answer by lifeis_pointless
As surprising and awkward this may sound it may be an Urinary Tract Infection, or it could be a precursor to your period.
Answer by Jennifer
Your period could be coming or you have the flu.
nausea fatigue: I Feel Nausea, Fatigue, Headache, Cramping, Lower Backache. What’s wrong with me?
Incoming search terms:
- nauseaus cramping sleepy
- back ache n constant nausea after eating
- im 11 and i feel sick i have a headache i feel dizzy i have stomach cramps and a backache what could it be
- im behind 6 days and i feel dizzy cramping and feel like vomiting what os wrong with me
- loss appetite backache slight headache bleeding light cramping
- nasea head aches fantigue back ache
- nausea and cramps after period
- tired achy lower backaches lower abdomen aches bleeding gum nausea
- whats wrong when your having striking pains and fevers and nauseous
- I have lightheadedness and aches whats wrong with me