I Feel Nausea, Fatigue, Headache, Cramping, Lower Backache. What’s wrong with me?
I pretty much feel like shit. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.
Answer by TJTB
It sounds like a really bad cold. If you get a fever too, it can be the flu.
Answer by δι vιs pacεм, para bεℓℓuм
They are also flu-like symptoms. Could be a virus. Go to the doctor; you may need an antibiotic.
Answer by lifeis_pointless
As surprising and awkward this may sound it may be an Urinary Tract Infection, or it could be a precursor to your period.
Answer by Jennifer
Your period could be coming or you have the flu.
nausea fatigue: I Feel Nausea, Fatigue, Headache, Cramping, Lower Backache. What’s wrong with me?
Incoming search terms:
- nauseaus cramping sleepy
- back ache n constant nausea after eating
- loss appetite backache slight headache bleeding light cramping
- nasea head aches fantigue back ache
- nausea and cramps after period
- nausea fatigue cramping headaches
- Nausea Vomiting Headache Backache
- nauseous n cramps
- october 2014 backache vomit diareah
- severe cramps giving me headaches discomfort whats wrong with me