how to get rid of nausea,headache,and feeling of vomiting,upset stomach?
my wife is two months pregnant and she has these symptoms..what is the best way to get her feeling well..our daughter is 20mo old and she never had this feeling with her at two months…any ideas would be appreciated
Answer by lance_2k7
apparently masturbating helps release pain because it relaeses endorphins or something like that? im not sure if im right but i’ve heard something about it before
Answer by soph
each child is going to affect the mother differently. If you’re that concerned i’d just ask the doctor.
Ginger Ale helps with upset stomachs. Dont be to quick to take any medicine unless it’s approved by a doctor.
hope this helps.
vomiting feeling: how to get rid of nausea,headache,and feeling of vomiting,upset stomach?
Incoming search terms:
- what virus is when you have headaches and feel puky
- Upset Stomach Headache Dizziness Tired
- what is the best way to get rid of upset stomach when pregnant
- sore abdomen and queasy feeling
- how to get rid of upset stomach and diarrhea and migrain
- how to get rid of throwing up feeling
- how to get rid of the feeling of throwing uo?
- how to get rid of headache when your stomach is upset
- how to get rid of a headache with feeling of throwing up
- constant nausea for a month and stomach sore to touch