cramping in abdominal area, nausea, tired all the time what is wrong with me?
I have been cramping for a couple of years now and its constant, But it is getting worse and since the birth of my child I have these symptoms with the the cramping, I’m always tired, and nasiated I really don’t get long periods of time with out these, I had a baby 8 1/2 m ago, c-sec and I have not had a period yet could this be the reason? I know I should go to the doctors but at the moment we really do not have the money I just want to know what could be causing this. Thank you all for your input.
Answer by goodcook
Lets hope you don’t have a pelvic inflammatory disease.
Your health is more important than cost. There are ways and programs for low-income, no insurance people. Get seen sooner rather than later.
Answer by leesa
i would get checked out for lesions caused by the c-section. i had these and it progressively got worse and worse and then i ended up on the bathroom floor then an ambulance then hospital – i was later discharged cause they didnt know what it was. i asked and asked for answers colonoscopy etc etc, ultra sounds. then one doctor said endo so he went in and found no endo but loads of thick lesions. the pain gets worse ! get it checked out – borrow if you have to – your health is sooooooooo important.
nausea tired: cramping in abdominal area, nausea, tired all the time what is wrong with me?
Incoming search terms:
- what is wrong when u crampy stomach
- abdominal cramping all the time
- tired and crampy stomach
- tired all the time cramping
- nausea period 6 weeks ago lower abdonimal cramps tired
- nausea moodiness sparse pain lower pelvic region
- nausea light headedness and pain in pelvic area
- Im nauseous my stomach hurts Im gaining weight Im tired all the time and I have frequent urination
- i have stomach pains all the time and im weak all the time
- feeling tired all the time with queasy stomach