Been feeling very nauseous lately, why do you think this is?
I’ve been feeling very nauseous, as though I’m going to throw up. I’ve always felt it a lot but lately it’s meaning that I can’t sleep or eat very much. I don’t actually throw up but it feels like I’m about to, I feel very queasy. I don’t eat a lot of chocolate and I have a healthy diet. Unless I’m the Virgin Mary I’m not pregnant, so what else could it be?
Answer by oohimgood
Maybe an infection, could be a bug or even the flu.
Answer by Jules G
you need to go to the ER asap!
Answer by SamWayne
This is in no way the proper way to find out. If it is really becoming such an annoyance, you need to go to your doctor and tell him/her what is going on, it’s better to see a doctor and have it be nothing than not see one and have something serious going on. Plus, nausea can be a symptom for many things, there needs to be more information than “I don’t eat a lot of chocolate… I’m not pregnant.”
nauseous feeling: Been feeling very nauseous lately, why do you think this is?
Incoming search terms:
- im feeling nauseous alt lately
- extra nauseous lately
- i been feeling very nauseas
- ive been really nauseous in the morning
- not pregnant and ive been nauseous a lot
- lately feel like im going to vomit but dont
- ive been really nauseous lately what does this mean
- ive been feeling really nauseous
- ive been feeling nauseous lately
- been feeling nausea lately